Hills Antenna 3G/4G/5G LPDA Yagi Antenna
The Hills Antenna 01RHLPDA LPDA Yagi Antenna is an external antenna which can be used to improve reception in poor 3G / 4G & 5G signal areas, it can be used on any mobile network, in any area.
The Hills Antenna 01RHLPDA LPDA Yagi Antenna covers all cellular bands between 698 and 4000 MHz with a maximum gain of 14dBi.
Built strong, the aluminium construction has high resistence to adverse weather conditions.
- Frequency Range: 698 - 960Mhz / 1710 - 4000Mhz
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Gain: 12/14dBi
- Front to Back Ratio: ≥15dB
- Maximum Power Input (Watts): 50 Watt
- Connector: N Type Female
- Cable: RG141
- Cable Length: 300mm
- Dimensions: (L) x (W) x (H): 1235mm x 205mm x 40mm
- Mounting Bracket Mast Diameter: 30mm - 50mm
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 65°C
- Weight: 1.8Kg