The Hills Antenna BC85416 is a 2 Metre Ultra High Speed HDMI cable that supports all of the latest audio and video formats from devices like the Playstation 5, XBox Series S/X, blu ray players and the newest PC Graphics cards from AMD and Nvidia. Ultra High Speed cables are also backwards compatible with older HDMI devices and will work with your old PC's, games consoles, blu ray players, DVD players and set top boxes.
Ultra High Speed HDMI Cables support resolutions up to 8K @ 60Hz or 4K @ 120Hz and have a total bandwidth of 48Gbps.
The Hills Antenna Ultra High Speed HDMI cables are certified by the official HDMI Licensing Administrator, HDMI.org The Ultra High Speed HDMI Certification Program is a mandatory certification program for all Ultra High Speed HDMI Cables and ensures that all Ultra High Speed HDMI Cables that reach the market support 4K and 8K video, HDR, VRR, eARC and all other HDMI 2.1a features. Cables are also required to be tested and certified to ensure low EMI to reduce the possibility of interference from wireless networks, streaming media players, Bluetooth devices and mobile phones.
For more information on the certification process please visit https://www.hdmi.org
- Cable Version: Ultra High Speed Certified HDMI Cable - 48Gbps
- Plug Casing Type: Aluminium alloy
- Connector Type: 24K gold plated HDMI Male connectors
- Cable Type: Flexible PVC sheath with OFC bare copper conductors.
- Maximum Resolution Supported: 8K @ 60Hz (7680 x 4320), 4K @ 120Hz (3840 x 2160)
- Devices Supported: Playstation 5, Xbox Series S/X, AMD/Nvidia graphics cards, blu ray/DVD players and other HDMI equipped devices
- Compatability: Backwards compatible with previous HDMI versions/devices